My Guide Website?
Day Trip Pisa, Siena & San Gimignano w/Lunch
, Florence https://www.myguide-florence.com/events/day-trip-pisa-siena-san-gimignano-w-lunch
From Florence: Day Trip Pisa, Siena & San Gimignano w/Lunch
- Explore Pisa and San Gimignano
- Take some free time to stroll through beautiful areas
- Experience wine tasting in a winery in the Chianti area
- Take a guided walking tour of Siena (only in English if option selected)
- Visit Siena's 14th-century medieval cathedral (only in English if selected)
DescriptionExperience the wonders of Tuscany on one memorable day. Leave Florence for a 12-hour excursion and see the beautiful landscapes, architecture, and artworks of the region. Treat yourself to some local cuisine, and choose a guided tour in your language to learn even more about the historic area. Begin with Pisa and visit its stunning Piazza dei Miracoli. Admire the Baptistery, the Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, and, of course, the famous Leaning Tower of Pisa. After your free time in Pisa, head to a typical Tuscan winery in the Chianti Area and enjoy a delicious lunch with some local wine. Explore the city of Siena and visit to Piazza del Campo, where the Palio di Siena horse race is run, and Piazza del Duomo, where you will see the exterior of the magnificent cathedral. Enjoy your last stop in San Gimignano, a UNESCO medieval town, world-known for its Vernaccia di San Gimignano. The system of towers of San Gimignano tells the glories of the powerful families. Between saffron fields and typical indigenous vineyards, the city knows how to offer postcard views.
IncludesTransportation Tour in selected language(s) Free time in Pisa and San Gimignano Lunch consisting of typical Tuscan dishes (a vegetarian menu is available on request) Entrance ticket to the Siena's Cathedral with an English-speaking authorized tour guide (if option is selected) Monolingual English guided tour of Siena (if option is selected) Winery visit with wine tasting
- The tour is guaranteed in the selected language, with the exception of the guided tour in the center of Siena, which is available only in English
- The French, Portuguese, and Chinese guide options require a minimum of 4 people
- A moderate amount of stairs and walking is involved
- During special events, opening times can change
- Please note that small animals are allowed only if wearing a muzzle and in the appropriate cage
- The tour itinerary may change, but all tour stops will be visited
- If you're getting to the Villa Costanza meeting point by tram, please note that the tram ticket costs 1.50€ and you can get one at the ticket machine close to the tram stop
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€78.00Buy Tickets!