Accademia Gallery Private Tour with Skip the Line Ticket
Enjoy a professional tour of the world-famous Accademia Gallery in Florence with a dedicated, private guide. Discover the masterpieces of the great Michelangelo like the renowned David and so much more!
- Explore, with a private guide, one of the most famous art galleries in the world
- Marvel at the masterpieces of Michelangelo like his renowned David, the Prisoners and San Matteo
- Save time with an official skip-the-line ticket, avoiding entrance lines
- Visit also the temporary exhibits included in your ticket price
DescriptionEnjoy your skip-the-line ticket to enter the Accademia Gallery and explore it with your expert, private guide. Ask them all the questions you might have, they'll be at your full disposal throughout the whole visit. During the 1.5-hour tour, you will get to see one of the most important museums in Italy, home to some of the most famous masterpieces in the history of art today. This museum houses the largest Michelangelo sculpture collection in the world, including, amongst others, the renowned David, The Prisoners, and San Matteo. In addition, here you will find the single largest collection of paintings on gold background and also the Museum of Musical Instruments.
IncludesPrivate guide Skip-the-line entrance ticket to the museum Access to temporary exhibitions Headphones (for groups of more than 5 people) Transportation
- Only bottles of water not exceeding 0.5 liters are permitted inside the museum
- In addition, it is prohibited to drink inside the museum's exhibition halls
- At the metal detectors, all other kinds of drinks, in both cans and bottles, will be confiscated
- This tour is accessible for people with mobility impairments and wheelchair users
- This is a private tour for a group of up to 10 guests; tell the guide what you want and let them focus on your interests
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability