My Guide Website?
Accademia: Skip-the-Line Guided Tour82 Reviews
A guided tour of the Galleria dell'Accademia di Firenze with a professional and friendly guide, where you will experience Michelangelo's David as well as other prominent Renaissance artworks.
- Skip the line with your ticket
- View Michelangelo's sculpture David in person
- Learn from a passionate and art-loving local guide
DescriptionThe Galleria dell'Accademia di Firenze is best known as the home of Michelangelo's sculpture David. Admire other sculptures by Michelangelo and a large collection of paintings by Florentine artists, mostly from the period 1300-1600, the Trecento to the Late Renaissance. Your locally qualified guides will introduce you to this museum and show you works of art created by important masters of the Renaissance, with a special focus on David and other sculptures by Michelangelo. Also discover the 'Hall of the prisoners'. It is an area in this gallery that takes its name from the four large sculptures of male nudes known as the prisoners (or the “slaves”) that were designed by Michelangelo for the tomb of Pope Julius II, and you will definitely discover a lot more on this informative guided tour.
IncludesGuaranteed to skip the long lines, except in the event of delays or strikes by the museum management 1 Hour Small-group tour Ticket and reservation Official certified guide Radio system to hear the guide
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum numbers apply
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
- 'Skip-the-line' access is guaranteed, even during peak season (except in the event of delays or strikes by the museum management)