My Guide Website?
Bologna: Panoramic Bike Tour4 Reviews
Travel around Bologna like a local on this guided bike tour. Follow your tour leaders as they take you to the city's famous landmarks and its secret corners.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Discover Bologna by Bike
- See all the highlights in 2 hours
- #1 Bologna Bike Tour
DescriptionImportant the tour have to been booked 24 hours in advance or you have to call us for a definitive confirmation for a definitive confirmation. Travelhoo's Bologna bike experience is a good idea if you wish to discover the city with a local, in a sustainable and fun way. Pedaling between churches, monuments and historic buildings, our tour leaders will provide you with some explanations of the city's most and least known attractions, but without lingering in lengthy explanations. This way you will be able to see many different landmarks in a short time, as well as fully enjoy the atmosphere of this vibrant city. Needless to say, the bike experience includes a stop in Piazza Maggiore. You’ll see the Basilica of San Petronio, famous for its unfinished facade, and the nearby Neptune Fountain, as well as the Archiginnasio - the city's oldest university seat - and the former Jewish Ghetto, located just a few steps away from the Two Towers. Together with our cicerone you will also head for Via Zamboni, the university street par excellence in the city, and Via del Pratello, a lively street hosting pubs, restaurants and beer gardens. At Cavaticcio Park you will also discover that Bologna once had a river port, and that the city is home to one of Europe's most important film libraries. Should you have any questions at the end of the bike ride, our tour leaders will be happy to give you hints and tips on activities you can do in Bologna, and of course on the best places in town where you can taste our traditional cuisine. The tour will start with a minimum of 4 partecipants. If you prefer to take part in a classic bike tour of Bologna led by a tour guide, check out our Bologna Bike Tour.
IncludesCity bike Tour leader Helmet (on request) Radio-Guides Raincoat (on request) Insurance: Third Party Liability
- Good to know Important the tour have to been booked 24 hours in advance or you have to call us for a definitive confirmation. You need to be familiar with bicycles in order to participate in our bike tours. The tour will start with a minimum of 4 partecipant. We recommend sporty and comfortable clothing. Don't forget the sunscreen and a hat in the summer, and remember to bring gloves, a scarf and a cap in winter.