Chianti Natural Wine Tour with Tuscan Lunch
Chianti wine tour is for people who love organic wines, made by small family run wineries, respecting traditions of this land. Enjoy a tasting paired with Tuscan delicacies and visit the hidden gems of this region along the way.
- Taste organic and/or biodynamic Chianti, Supertuscan and IGT Wines
- Learn about organic and biodynamic wine making
- Enjoy a Tuscan traditional lunch
- Visit two of the most beautiful medieval towns of the area
DescriptionThis Chianti wine tour usually starts with a visit to a small organic or biodynamic winery in the heart of Chianti, accompanied by a rich tasting of its products. Along the way, drive across the Chianti Classico region, with its vineyards, olive groves, cypress and pine trees. You will have the opportunity to meet the wine makers, to visit their wineries and houses, and taste three / four different wines (a Chianti, a Riserva and an IGT, but sometimes also a white or a rosè wine). Among them, of course, you can try the original Chianti DOCG wines, and Super Tuscans. The wines will be accompanied by a snack or lunch of typical Tuscan products and extra-virgin olive oils. Also enjoy a stop in Greve in Chianti, the 'capital' of the Chianti Classico area, and Montefioralle, a very well preserved medieval hamlet. On this tour you won't just experience an ordinary wine and food tour: you will explore the lifestyle of the region and country, meeting and talking with those who live actually live there. You can establish a personal relationship with the farmers and not only taste their great products.
IncludesRound-trip from Florence by comfortable minivan Wine and food expert driver / guide 2 tastings and the lunch at the wineries
- Italian law does not allow the sale of alcohol to young people under 16, therefore children under this age will be served non-alcoholic beverages
- If you have any special need, or if people with reduced mobility want to participate, please communicate this during the booking process
- Please let us know if you have dietary restrictions or food intolerance
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability