Chianti Wine Tasting Tour through Tuscany
Take a day off and immerse yourself in the quiet Tuscan countryside, enjoying its landscape and its famous Chianti wine. You will be guided in a luxury minivan with a wine expert.
- Enjoy Tuscan countryside along the scenic drive
- Learn the secrets of wine making
- Visit two spectacular wineries
- Dine on traditional Italian wine and lunch
DescriptionYour luxury minivan with an English speaking guide and driver will pick you up from central accommodations in Florence. First stop will be Piazzale Michelangelo where you will admire the enchanting panorama and take photos of the Florence skyline, with a view of the most famous buildings of Florence. Continue your drive to the Chianti countryside, and leave the city for an adventure in the vineyards in one of the most famous wine producing regions in Italy. During the tour you will stop at two local wineries, visit the cellars and enjoy a wine tasting surrounded by the amazing Tuscan landscape. You will have a typical Italian lunch at the second winery, with an amazing view on the vineyards. After lunch, you will have some free time to stroll around, make pictures and enjoy the sun and landscape. For the afternoon tour, the stop at Piazzale Michelangelo will be on the way back at sunset or in the evening.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Round-trip transfer by luxury minivan English speaking driver and guide Lunch Wine tasting Gratuities (optional) Additional food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Tour is wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability