My Guide Website?
Cinque Terre: Full-Day Private Tour from Florence13 Reviews
Embark on an excursion from Florence to Cinque Terre, one of Italy's top destinations. An experienced driver/guide will ensure that you experience the spectacular beauty of this coastal area that has been preserved over the centuries.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Spend a day in Liguria, the “Italian Riveria”
- See the beautiful countryside of western Tuscany
- Enjoy a scenic boat ride to Vernazza
DescriptionJoin a full-day private tour of Liguria, known as Italy’s “Riviera”. This is a region that has produced both Cristoforo Colombo and delicious pesto sauce! Your day begins with pickup from your hotel in Florence. An expert driver/guide will take you through the western part of Tuscany while you enjoy views of the lovely countryside. You’ll learn about the history and culture of the places we pass through, including the medieval city of Lucca, the famous Carrara marble quarries and La Spezia – the popular resort on the sea. You will spend a good part of the day in the national park of Cinque Terre. The park is a popular place for hiking, trekking and scuba-diving. During your time here visit 3 of the 5 fishing villages situated along this beautiful rocky coast. Take a boat or a train ride between the villages and stop for lunch in Vernazza to taste traditional specialties like pasta trofie with pesto, grilled sea bass, and stuffed mussels. In the afternoon, visit Corniglia and enjoy a walk through its narrow streets.
IncludesExpert driver/guide Gas Tolls Parking
- The boat ride is on a public boat which runs subject to weather conditions
- During the winter months a train or a minivan is used for transfers. The tours operate in all weather conditions, although for safety reasons the tour might be subject to changes
- All the professional drivers are certified with an Accompagnatore Turistico, which means they can give you information about art, history, wine, food and local traditions
- The drivers can also do a short orientation walking tour, without going inside Museums, Churches, and historical sites
- Your driver can help you with restaurant recommendations and deciding whether to take a boat or train between towns