My Guide Website?
City Center, David & Uffizi Skip-the-Line Guided Combo Tour2 Reviews
Maximize your time in Florence with a combo tour to Florence’s must-see attractions, including the Duomo, the David, and the Uffizi Gallery. This 5h guided tour pairs you with a guide to visit the Tuscan capital and all of its most important marvels.
- Join this combo guided tour led by a local professional guide
- See the most important sights including Michelangelo's David, Duomo and ponte Vecchio
- Get a first hand experience with the must-see art inside Uffizi gallery
- Choose between Private or Semi-private tour options
DescriptionFirst, explore the city, including the historic Academia. This gallery is home to one of the world’s most iconic statues: David, by Michelangelo. Your guide will discuss the artistic mastermind behind this giant nude statue and his other 16th century works on display in the museum. You’ll also wander the streets of the city center, learning about Florence’s long history as it unfolded in public squares like Piazza della Signoria and Piazza della Repubblica. See the only bridge to survive World War II, the Ponte Vecchio while discussing the noble Medici family who put Florence on the map. Follow in the steps of artists like Leonardo da Vinci who would have marveled at the city’s stunning architecture as you walk past the imposing Duomo. Hear all about this magnificent church that towers over Florence, including the gleaming bronze Baptistery Doors.
IncludesEntrance fees Professional art historian guide Skip-the-line entrance to the Academia and Uffizi galeries Lunch break before entering Uffizi Guaranteed to skip the long lines Semi-Private and Private guided tour options
- This combo Guided Tour is offered as either a private tour or a semi-private tour (8 guests maximum)
- Tour available for wheelchair users upon request
- For semi-private tours a minimum of 2 guests is required for it to run (alternative date or full refund will be offered if the minimum is not met)
- Academia museum, Duomo and Uffizi may be subject to occasional closures without previous warning from the museum management. When this occurs, guests will be provided with an appropriate alternative if the museum opening time is delayed more than 1 hour from the tour starting time. In these cases the supplier is unable to provide refunds or discounts
- The tour route may be affected by national celebrations. When this occurs, you will be provided with an alternative route covering most of highlights on the tour. In these cases, the local operator is unable to provide refunds or discounts
- Appropriate dress is required for entry into some sites on this tour
- No large bags or suitcase