My Guide Website?
Duomo & Uffizi Skip-the-Line Small Group Guided Tour44 Reviews
Visit Uffizi Gallery with pre-reserved tickets to discover Renaissance masterpieces with an expert guide. Enjoy pre-booked tickets to Florence's Cathedral and climb Brunelleschi's famous dome.
- Enjoy the privilege of pre-reserved priority access tickets
- Benefit from an expert guide in a small-group tour
- Climb Brunelleschi's dome to see the famous mosaics up close
- Explore the masterpieces housed in the Uffizi Gallery with an art historian
- Use Brunellechi's Pass valid for 72 hours to visit the Museum and the Baptistery
DescriptionMeet your guide and enter the Uffizi Gallery without delay with your pre-reserved tickets. Learn about this historical palace by architect Vasari that houses artworks from the local churches, and the Medici family’s collection. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Ponte Vecchio and the city from the museum's upper floor and terrace. Hear from your guide about the masterpieces by Giotto, Botticelli, Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raphael, and other key artists. Follow your expert guide on a short stroll through the old town of Florence passing through Piazza Della Signoria. Head to the famous Cathedral of Florence. Walk through the beauty of priceless treasures of Gothic and Renaissance art as you see the imposing Duomo dominating the skyline. Savor the artistic wonder for its size and amazing marble decorations. See the Baptistry, famous with its doors, right in front of the cathedral of Santa Maria Del Fiore. These are the Gates of Paradise but what you’ll see here are only the copies (the originals are in the Museum). Include a pre-reserved visit to Brunelleschi's Dome at the end of the tour and climb the dome at your leisure to admire scenic views of Florence and surrounding Tuscany. Use the Brunelleschi Pass which is valid for 72 hours to see the Museum and the Baptistery of the Cathedral after your tour.
IncludesPre-reserved tickets to climb Brunelleschi's Dome Pre-reserved tickets for the Uffizi Gallery Expert guide with an art history degree Small-group tour Private customizable tour (if the option is chosen) 72-hour Brunelleschi's pass to visit the cathedral, museum, and the baptistery
- • You will need to climb 463 steps inside the dome of the cathedral
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Save up to 15%
Reserve Your Experience
From €117.00€99.45Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today