My Guide Website?
Entry Tickets to Uffizi Gallery in Florence2 Reviews
Visit the Uffizi Gallery to discover the splendor of historical masterpieces. One of the oldest and most renowned art collections in the world is housed in a famous Florence museum.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- View house paintings ranging from the 13th century to the 18th century
- Witness the famous “Madonna di Ognissanti” by Giotto
- Peruse an admirable creation of art by Filippo Brunelleschi
DescriptionVisit one of Europe's oldest museums, the Uffizi Gallery. Explore the development of art through the Middle Ages and Italian Renaissance. Admire masterpieces like 'Birth of Venus' by Botticelli, 'Medusa' by Caravaggio, and Michelangelo's sole wood-based painting. The Medici have supported for arts and artists of past centuries. They own the majority of artistic masterpieces in Florence and they have their collection in the Uffizi Gallery. Therefore the Uffizi Gallery is home to the priceless Medici family collection of ancient statues and busts that line the hallways and are ancient Roman copies of extinct Greek sculptures. After entering, you'll see the portrait of Anna Maria Luisa de' Medici, the last surviving member of the Medici responsible for donating all of the family's collections to the city. The first hall contains works by Giotto, Cimabue, and Duccio di Buoninsegna and You'll see the paintings of Venus de Milo by Botticelli, the Annunciation by Leonardo da Vinci, and the only panel painting in the world by Michelangelo. Visit the museum's highlights from each era as you follow a sequential itinerary that will take you back in time. Start with Tuscany's Byzantine art before gradually moving on to the magnificent Renaissance. Take advantage of this chance to look around the gallery on your own.
IncludesTicket and Reservation to the Uffizi Gallery
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- The tour operator guarantees 'skip the line tours even during peak season, except in the event of delays or strikes by the museum management