Florence: 2.5-Hour Night Segway Tour34 Reviews
Experience the renaissance city of Florence at night with a 2.5-hour Segway tour. You will travel through Republic Square, Signoria Square, the Strozzi Palace, and see the Dome of Florence.
- Explore beautiful Florence at night on a Segway
- Enjoy small group sizes for a personalized experience
- Cruise through the picturesque Pearl of the Renaissance
DescriptionFlorence is especially beautiful at night; experience it yourself on this 2.5-hour night Segway tour of Florence. This night Segway tour of Florence features small groups for a personalized experience; the best sights in Florence. From the Florence Segway office, you will travel to the historic Republic Square, the impressive Signoria Square, the 15th century Strozzi Palace, and the famous Basilica di Santa Maria del Fiore, the main cathedral in Florence. You will stop at a number of other landmarks along the way.
IncludesSegway rental and helmet Expert live English-speaking tour guide Ponchos in case of rain
- All participants must be at least 16 years of age and weigh at least 100 pounds and not in excess of 260 pounds. Due to the risk to both child and mother, pregnant women are not allowed to participate on these Segway Tours.
- Each member of your party will be required to complete and sign a liability waiver form
- Your safety is always the highest priority; therefore, each tour begins with a very thorough orientation of the Segway and its use before going out to enjoy the city
- Anyone suspected of being under the influence of alcohol will not be permitted to ride, and will not be refunded
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability