Florence: 2-Hour Bike Tour
Cycle through the birthplace of the Renaissance and admire Florence's landmark monuments on this 2-hour guided bike tour.
- Cycle along the streets of Florence with a professional and friendly guide
- Marvel at stunning buildings and landmarks
- Get insider advice from your local guide
DescriptionDiscover the historic center of the Renaissance capital on bike. Start at Piazza Della Signoria, where you will learn about the Uffizi Gallery and the Palace of Palazzo Pitti before heading to Ponte Vecchio and the Basilica of Santa Croce, the final resting place of notable Italians such as Michelangelo and Galileo. Feel free to ask your guide any questions you may have or for recommendations. Next, visit Piazza Repubblica and Brunelleschi’s iconic Duomo, pausing for some refreshing gelato on the way. Within less than 2 hours you will have seen Florence's most important highlights.
IncludesCertified guide Comfortable bike and helmet Gelato Radio system for groups larger than 7 people Hotel pickup and drop-off Food and drinks Transportation to/from attractions Entrance to attractions
- • Clients must be able to ride a bike. • Children under 14 years of age cannot ride a bike. If less than 6 years old, they can sit in the child's seat. • In heavy weather conditions, the tour will be subject to postponement, in which case you will be offered an alternative date or refund. • If a storm occurs during the tour and the guide decides that for safety reasons it would be safer not to continue the tour, you will be escorted back to the departure point but no refund will be issued. • Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or refund.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY