My Guide Website?
Florence: 2-Hour Guided Sightseeing Bike Tour577 Reviews
Discover the wonders of Florence on this 2-hour guided bike tour around the city. See Florence’s most iconic landmarks, soak up views of its impressive architecture, and learn about local history.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Glide through the historical center of Florence on a bike
- Discover hidden gems and secret locations off the beaten path
- Learn about local history, life, and culture from your guide
- See famous landmarks including Medici Palace, Republic Square, and Michelangelo Square
DescriptionMeet your guide and get kitted out with your bike gear. Hop on, then set off for your adventure through Florence’s atmospheric streets. Glide through the city and learn about its impressive history, architecture, and culture from your guide. Highlights of the tour include Medici Palace, Santa Maria Novella, Santa Croce, and Oltrarno, the most authentic neighborhood of Florence across the river Arno. At each location, learn about the famous people who once lived and worked here, and the importance of the landmarks to the history of Florence.
IncludesBike rental 2-hour guided tour Free luggage deposit Choose from either a shared or private guided experience
- In the event of unfavorable weather conditions, this tour will automatically turn into a walking tour