My Guide Website?
Florence: 2-Hour Private Guided Visit to the Uffizi Gallery8 Reviews
Visit one of the oldest and most famous art collections in the world, the Uffizi Gallery. See works from Botticelli, Michelangelo, Raffaello and many more. Enjoy the tour with your private guide who will explain the treasures and history of this museum.
- Take a private tour of the Uffizi Gallery, one of the most important and famous art collections in the world
- Discover superb works of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, and many more
- Tour includes all entrance fees and reservation
- Learn about the fascinating history behind the artwork from your private guide
DescriptionYou simply can't leave Florence without visiting one of the most important art collections in the world, the Uffizi Gallery. Explore this famous art gallery housed in a historic building, and admire incredible works of art by great Renaissance masters such as Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, and many others. See two of the world’s most famous paintings, Botticelli’s 'Primavera' and 'Birth of Venus,' along with countless other magnificent paintings, sculptures and other works of art. Your private guide will tell you about the most fascinating aspects of Italian Renaissance art, and will be at your service for up to 90 minutes. The tour will end in the museum, leaving you more time to discover the treasures of the Uffizi, or simply explore the historic streets of Florence.
IncludesPrivate guide for up to 2-hours Entrance fees with reservation for Uffizi Gallery Earphones at the Uffizi Gallery, for groups of more than 6 participants
- Please specify your preferred language when booking your tour
- The tour is not available on Mondays when the Gallery is closed
- Please meet at 1.50 PM in front of the entrance reserved for booking holders (door 1)
- Only bottles of water not exceeding 0.5 liters are allowed inside the museum. No drinking allowed inside the Exhibition Rooms. The authorities responsible for checking bags at the metal detector are obligated to remove any bottled or canned beverages