My Guide Website?
Florence: 2-Hour Private Walking Tour1 Reviews
Dive into one of the most beautiful cities in the world. Visit Piazza del Duomo and its Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore. Follow the animated Via dei Calzaiuoli to Piazza della Signoria with amazing statues of Loggia dei Lanzi and walk to Ponte Vecchio.
- Enjoy a full immersion guided tour of Florence to get a quick but accurate overview of the most important attractions in the old town
- Visit the famous Piazza del Duomo, facing the beautiful Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore
- Follow the animated Via dei Calzaiuoli to reach Piazza della Signoria, the political heart of Florence
- Explore the 14th century Loggia dei Lanzi with its world-renowned statues such as Benvenuto Cellini’s 'Perseus'
- Walk across Ponte Vecchio, one of the main and most ancient symbols of the city
DescriptionIf you had only 2-hours at your disposal in beautiful Florence, you will want to see the chief monuments and walk around the heart of the city center. That's what you'll do on this tour. The guided walk starts with Piazza del Duomo, facing the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, begun by Arnolfo di Cambio in 1296 but only in 1436 crowned with the masterpiece of Filippo Brunelleschi. Beside the façade stands another giant, Giotto’s Campanile (bell tower) and opposite the façade of the Duomo is the more ancient Baptistery of St John, with its famous bronze doors by Ghiberti and Andrea Pisano. Following the animated Via dei Calzaiuoli, you'll reach Piazza della Signoria, the political heart of Florence. Here rises the late 13th century Palazzo della Signoria or Palazzo Vecchio and, flanking the piazza, is the 14th century Loggia dei Lanzi, in which there are such world-renowned statues as Benvenuto Cellini’s Perseus and the Rape of the Sabines by Giambologna. After that, you'll pass by the impressive Galleria degli Uffizi on your way to the Arno River and Ponte Vecchio, where your tour ends. Prepare to take amazing pictures of the statues, the squares, the typical streets of the old town and the picturesque Ponte Vecchio, the most famous and ancient bridge of Florence.
IncludesPrivate tour led by an expert guide Food and drinks Entrance tickets to the museums, attractions and churches
- Please note that this tour does not include entrance to the main sites. In case you want to visit any particular site, you'll have to buy the ticket at the location
- The tour will take place even when it's raining. In the event of an exceptionally heavy rain, the tour may be cancelled and you will be given a full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now