Florence: 2-Hour The Secrets of the City Walking Tour5 Reviews
This small group walking tour will take you through Florence's historical center and show you some things you wound not be able to find on your own. Have the opportunity to stroll around the city center and discover more than a typical tour.
- Walk through Florence's historical center and see the lesser-known monuments
- Feel the real city and be told stories and anecdotes that took place there
- Hear about the mysteries and secrets of the city
DescriptionThis pleasant 2-hour walking tour will begin on Via del Trebbio 8/r (a little narrow street connected to Via Tornabuoni). From there, you will be accompanied on your trip by a local guide not only to the current visible monuments, but also to those lesser-known ones. Did you know that one of the main streets of Florence is dotted with medieval tower houses that are still standing? You will be brought through the narrow streets to feel the real city and be told stories and anecdotes that took place there, some of them true tragedies. Nothing in Florence is coincidental. Everything has a reason for existence and you will see many of the mysteries and secrets of the city.
IncludesLocal guide Small group walking tour Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability