My Guide Website?
Florence: 3 Hour Private & Customizable Guided Walking Tour2 Reviews
Discover the wonders of Florence on this 3 hour private walking tour with a local guide. Customize the tour’s itinerary to suit your interests, then explore the sights and landmarks of Florence while listening to your guide’s fascinating commentary.
- Enjoy a private tour of Florence with a knowledgable guide
- Visit a selection of the city's most iconic sights and landmarks
- Stop at the Duomo Complex, Palazzo Vecchio, and many more
- Pass by the burial site of iconic artists including Michelangelo
- Learn about the rich-history, culture, and art scene of Florence
DescriptionMeet your friendly guide at the centrally located meeting point and let them know about your interests so you can decide which landmarks you’d like to see and learn about on the tour. Once the itinerary is agreed, set off on a casual stroll through the picturesque city streets while listening to your guide’s fascinating commentary. Perhaps you’ll take a walk past the Uffizi Gallery, passing under the Vasarian Corridor before arriving in Piazza della Signoria where you’ll be captivated by the beauty of the Palazzo Vecchio and its impressive statues. From here, cross the Via Calzaiuoli to arrive at the famous Duomo Complex, made up of Giotto's Bell Tower, the Cathedral of Santa Maria Del Fiore, the Baptistery, and the immense dome designed and built by Filippo Brunelleschi. Later, continue your walk to Dante Alighieri’s Quarter and then onto the Orsanmichele Church. Stop at the final resting place of some of Florence’s most iconic artists and architects, then visit the Basilica of Sante Croce, the burial site of Michelangelo, Galileo, Machiavelli, and Rossini. By the end of the tour, you’ll have a better understanding and appreciation of Florence’s rich-history, art scene, local life, and culture.
IncludesLicensed and professional private tour guide Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups of 5 or more)
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- Please return your headsets after the tour