Florence: 3-Hour Skip-the-Line City Highlights & David
Join this highlights of Florence walking tour which includes skip-the-line access to Michelangelo's "David."
- Explore the religious center of Florence
- See the famous statues by Michelangelo and discover who he really was
- See the highlights of the political center of Florence covering Signoria Square, Uffizi Square, and Ponte Vecchio
DescriptionMeet your guide in your hotel lobby or Piazza della Repubblica, the center of the Roman city of Florentia, and start with the visit of the religious center of Florence covering the cathedral, Baptistery of St. John, and Giotto's Bell Tower (entrance not included). You will continue your tour to the Galleria dell'Accademia. This Gallery is particularly famous for its sculptures by Michelangelo such as the Prisoners, St. Matthew, and, especially, the statue of David, which was transferred here to a specially designed tribune from Piazza della Signoria in 1873. Understand who Michelangelo really was, how he worked, and all the secrets about David. Then, you'll discover the political city center of Florence touching all the highlights of this unique city like Signoria Square, Uffizi Square, and Ponte Vecchio.
IncludesReservation for attraction entrances Local professional guide Walking tour Ticket to see the original Michelangelo’s David Hotel pickup (for hotels within the historical center of Florence only) Food and drinks Gratuities (recommended) Tickets for the Academy of Fine Arts
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible
- Small group ensures personal service
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Price for guests under 18: applicable only if you are able to show a valid ID before the entrance on date of travel. In case you will not be able to do this, you will need to pay the adult rate.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY