My Guide Website?
Florence: 4-Hour Private Tour Including Uffizi & Accademia85 Reviews
Discover the secrets and beauty of Florence on a half-day tour of the city. Enjoy the best sights, including the Accademia and Uffizi Galleries.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the original Michelangelo's David
- Enjoy a guided tour of the Uffizi Gallery
- Discover the Cathedral, Baptistery and Bell Tower (all from outside)
- Learn more about the architectural wonders of the city center
DescriptionLearn about this major historical city in Italy, distinguished as one of the most outstanding economic, cultural, political, and artistic centers in the peninsula from the late Middle Ages to the Renaissance. Alongside your professional, licensed, local tour guide enjoy the historical city center, experiencing all the highlights of this unique city. These include the Cathedral, Baptistery, Giotto's Bell tower, Signoria Square, and Ponte Vecchio (admission not included). During this tour enter the Accademia to enjoy the original Michelangelo's David, one of the most recognizable and lauded artworks in the world. Then discover the Uffizi Gallery with its immense artistic heritage, including thousands of paintings ranging from medieval times to the modern era.
IncludesGuided tour with your professional local licensed guide Walking tour Local taxes
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed
- Please check your email after booking, the activity provider will contact you to check the right time for booking your tickets