My Guide Website?
Florence 5-Hour Picnic Tour in a Vintage Fiat 5004 Reviews
Uncover the beauty of the Tuscan countryside and drive a vintage Fiat 500 on a 5-hour tour from Florence. Enjoy spectacular views of the city, indulge in delicious Tuscan specialties at a picnic, and relax in a 15th-century villa with a private pool.
- Experience the thrill of driving a vintage Fiat 500 on a colorful convoy tour
- Drive around the Tuscan countryside with an experienced bilingual guide
- Enjoy spectacular views of Florence as you cruise around town
- Indulge in a delicious picnic featuring traditional Tuscan delicacies
- Take part in a professional olive oil and wine tasting
DescriptionGet behind the wheel of a Fiat 500 and escape the city heat as you drive in a colorful convoy of vintage cars through the beautiful Tuscan landscape to a 15th-century villa. Get used to driving your vintage car on a private road, and stop to admire a 13th-century church. Take in the spectacular views of Florence's famous red roofs, then hit the town in your vintage Fiat 500. Wind your way through Florence's charming cobblestone streets to a grand 15th-century villa. A picnic will be laid out for you beside the private swimming pool, where you can indulge in a professional wine and olive oil tasting and get a taste of Tuscan specialties. Don't forget to bring bathing suits and towels so you can take a splash in the private swimming pool after lunch!
IncludesInsurance Car hire Bilingual guide Lunch Wine tasting Use of swimming pool Towel hire
- It is essential that the nominated driver is a regular manual car driver and feels extremely confident and comfortable behind the wheel of a modern manual car. A vintage car needs an experienced touch, and while its easy for a manual driver, an automatic driver cannot drive on this tour. You'll stick to quiet secondary streets, always at an easy pace, and always in convoy for a fun and exciting experience.