My Guide Website?
Florence: 60-Minute Wine Tasting Tour42 Reviews
Taste a variety of Italian wines on a unique 60-minute wine tasting tour of Florence. Enjoy wines specially selected by an expert Sommelier and matched by the most traditional flavors of the Tuscan countryside.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Taste fine wines and olive oil from Tuscany
- Learn about the culinary history of the region from a knowledgeable sommelier
- Meet like-minded food lovers on a 60-minute tasting session
- Try Tuscan cheeses and salami
- Relax in a small group for a more intimate experience
DescriptionThis 60-minute tour in Florence is ideal for families, friends and couples who want to experience the variety of wines available from the Tuscany region. One of the most important wine producing regions in Italy, you will get a detailed explanation of the various flavors and receive a background on the history of wine-making in Tuscany. Held in a typical enoteca in the heart of Florence, you will taste some wines and oils specially selected to mirror the quality of local produce. Each wine will be accompanied by the many delicious tastes of Tuscany. Try some local Montepulciano or Montalcino, accompanied by a semi aged pecorino cheese and Tuscan salami. Sample a glass of the red wine Bolgheri or Montecucco, paired with Pecorino cheese and Tuscan prosciutto. Enjoy the supreme Chianti Classico with Pecorino Cheese and figs, and try a glass of Super Tuscan Noir, accompanied by Tuscan Finochiona. The wine tasting tour is limited to small groups to guarantee a more personalized experience and at a budget that will truly impress.
IncludesWine Tasting Cheese Tasting Olive Oil Tasting Sommelier guide
- This activity is in English.