Florence: Academy and Michelangelo's David Small-Group Tour
Enjoy Florence's most beautiful highlights and visit the Academy Museum to admire the David of Michelangelo as well as many other masterpieces of the Gothic and Renaissance period.
- Visit Florence's most beautiful highlights
- View Michelangelo's David sculpture at the Accademia Gallery
- Experience Gothic and Renaissance art
- Learn about the history of Florence and the families that ruled it
- Enjoy the company of an expert licensed guide
DescriptionEnjoy the highlights of Florence and visit the Accademia Gallery on this 3-hour tour! Meet your guide in San Marco Square. Skip the line and step into the Accademia Gallery, admire artworks by Allori, Lo Scheggia and Botticelli and most importantly, marvel at the beauty of Michelangelo's David. Admire the iconic Duomo and the Santa Maria della Fiore Cathedral. Explore Piazza della Signoria, the center of Renaissance Florence. Discover Palazzo Vecchio, home of the Medici Family and the stories it holds and view a replica of Michelangelo's 'David' standing in the place where the original was before being moved into the Accademia Gallery. Learn about the Vasari Corridor and why it was built. Reach Ponte Vecchio, one of the most iconic locations in Florence that now holds picturesque local shops. End the tour at Santa Croce Church to experience the place where the most brilliant Italian geniuses are buried, Michelangelo and Galileo are among those resting at this magnificent location.
IncludesGuided tour Licensed expert guide Skip the line tickets for the Accademia Gallery of Florence Hotel pickup and drop-off Gratuities
- Comfortable shoes and a bottle of water are recommended • For churches, please abide by the dress code, shoulders and knees should be covered
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY