My Guide Website?
Florence: Accademia Gallery and Uffizi Gallery Guided Tour4 Reviews
Discover 2 of Florence's premier art museums on a 4-hour guided tour. The Uffizi Gallery boasts masterpieces by Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, and Botticelli among others, while the jewel of the Accademia is surely Michelangelo's 'David'.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip the long lines at 2 of Florence's most renowned art galleries
- Marvel at Botticelli's allegory for Spring - 'The Birth of Venus'
- See Michelangelo's 'David' in the flesh
- Enjoy the glorious views of the city from the Uffizi Gallery's River Arno terrace
DescriptionDon't leave Florence without visiting its 2 most famous art galleries, and marveling at numerous masterworks by the likes of Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raphael, Giotto, Cimabue, Massaccio, and many other Italian greats. The grand Uffizi Gallery is just a short stroll from the River Arno, with a terrace providing exceptional views across the water at some of the most important Florentine monuments. Inside the museum you'll find an astonishing collection of iconic masterpieces, including Botticelli's Renaissance gems, Primavera and The Birth of Venus. The Accademia Gallery, though housing works by several artists, is primarily renowned for its important works by Michelangelo, including his 4 unfinished Prisoners, intended to adorn the tomb of Pope Julius II. However, the jewel is certainly his David – a marble sculpture of a nude male at the peak of his physical vigor.
IncludesAssistance at the meeting point Guide Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Accademia and Uffizi galleries Tours of both museums Headphones
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed
- It is mandatory to arrive at the meeting point at the mentioned check in time. In case of delay it will not be possible to join the visit, nor to have a refund or reschedule the guided visit