My Guide Website?
Florence: Accademia Gallery Priority Entrance Tickets136 Reviews
Admire Florence's culture with an entry ticket to the Accademia Gallery. Access the museum through a separate entrance to see Michelangelo's statue of David and other Renaissance art.
- Feast your eyes on the incredible workmanship of Michelangelo's David sculpture
- Avoid wasting time waiting in line with skip-the-line entry to the Accademia
- Rest easy with reserved entry so you don't have to worry about finding tickets
- Learn about Michelangelo's other masterpieces and his thought processes
- Discover lesser-known masterpieces by artists such as Bartolini and Monaco
DescriptionMake the most of your time in Florence with a skip-the-line entry ticket to the Accademia Gallery. Admire one of the world's most famous sculptures, Michelangelo's David, and see some of the sculptor's other works. Skip the long lines and enter the gallery via a separate entrance. Your reserved ticket allows you to skip the ticket office and avoid the worry of whether or not tickets will be available. Visit the main hall to see Michelangelo's statue of David and learn more about his thoughts and ideas. You can also see other Renaissance masterpieces by masters like Bartolini, Giambologna, Di Cione, di Buonaguida, and Monaco. Last but not least, admire the plaster of Lorenzo Bartolini before concluding your visit with paintings by Lorenzo Monaco and other notable 16th-century artists.
IncludesReserved entrance ticket to the Accademia Gallery Booking fee
- It will not be possible to use this ticket after 45 minutes from the time you booked it. During periods of high visitor traffic, your admission may be delayed. In order to maintain security, museum access is regulated based on the number of people inside.