My Guide Website?
Florence: Accademia Gallery Small-Group Tour
Visit the Accademia Gallery and discover the masterpieces of Renaissance art held within. Skip the long ticket lines and admire the majestic David, the Prisoners, and San Matteo by Michelangelo.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Skip the line to access one of Italy's most celebrated art galleries
- See Michelangelo's iconic statue of David, the symbol of Florence
- Discover the Medici's collection of musical instruments, including the world's oldest piano
- Enjoy an intimate experience with a small group of up to 9 people
- Be accompanied by an expert local guide
DescriptionExplore the most amazing artwork of the Renaissance art: the Accademia Gallery. After skipping the long ticket lines, you’ll enter the gallery and begin your experience admiring Michelangelo’s David, the gem of Italian sculptures, and you'll have the chance to visit the Medici Family’s collection of musical instruments by seeing the most expensive Stradivarius in the world. Marvel at paintings, frescos and altarpieces in the Hall of the Colossus and learn why Michelangelo’s unfinished statues in the Hall of Prisoners still spark curiosity today. Continue to see the Prisoners and San Matteo by Michelangelo and learn about this statue’s creation and the complex history of the piece of marble that Michelangelo used to sculpt his masterpiece. Afterwards, you'll see the plasters of Lorenzo Bartolini before ending your experience by taking in the beautiful collection of paintings by Lorenzo Monaco and other artists of the 16th century.
IncludesSkip-the-line entrance ticket Local and friendly expert guide Small-group guided visit Headsets (for groups of more than 5 people) Access to temporary exhibitions
- This tour is accessible for people with reduced mobility/wheelchair
- You will visit in a small group of up to 9 people. The small-group size gives you a personalized experience away from the crowds