Florence: Accademia Skip-the-Line Entry & Tour in Spanish1 Reviews
Enjoy a fantastic tour of the Accademia Gallery with a local Spanish-speaking guide. Learn about Michelangelo’s masterpiece, the statue of David.
- Explore the Accademia Gallery without the long lines
- Discover the history behind Michelangelo's masterpiece, the statue of David
- Learn from an expert Spanish-speaking guide
DescriptionEnjoy skip-the-line entry to the Accademia Gallery and learn about the story behind Michelangelo's masterpiece, the David – the most famous statue in the world. Take a tour of the Gallery with a licensed professional Spanish-speaking guide, with the aid of headphones to insure you won't miss a word. Besides the David, discover part of the Medici family's musical instrument collection, as well as other great masterpieces by Michelangelo, which inspired sculptors world-wide and represented the freedom of the city of Florence. If you like, continue from the Accademia with an optional walking tour around the city, in which your guide will show you the best sights of Florence.
IncludesPre-booked Accademia Gallery ticket/skip-the-line entry Professional Spanish-speaking tour guide Headphones (for groups of more than 9 people) Gratuities Transportation from/to hotel to the meeting point
- To access the Gallery, you must go through a security check (imagine something similar to what you experience at the airport).
- Please do not bring sharp or dangerous objects
- The tour is accessible for disabled
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY