My Guide Website?
Florence: Accademia, Uffizi, and Duomo Guided Tour22 Reviews
Visit the two most important art galleries of Florence, admiring the masterpieces of Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo, and many others. Continue your discovery with direct access to Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral and find out all its secrets.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the famous Michelangelo statue 'David'
- Explore the Uffizi Gallery and admire the Renaissance masterpieces
- Get dedicated access to Florence Duomo
- See Florence Duomo Monument with an Official Guide
- Enjoy visits to the most important museums of Florence
DescriptionAdmire the must-see art masterpieces of all time held in the greatest museums of the city along with treasures kept inside one of the most beautiful cathedrals in the world. Your guide will lead you first to the Accademia Gallery for total immersion in the art of Michelangelo. See his most renowned work “David”, and other important pieces such as ''I Prigioni'', ''San Matteo'', and “Palestrina Pietà”. Then, follow your guide inside the Uffizi Gallery, one of the most famous art galleries in the world. Here you can admire numerous works of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, Leonardo da Vinci, Raffaello, Giotto, Cimabue, Masaccio, and many others. Among the precious exhibition halls of the Gallery, you can see the most renowned works by Botticelli, 'Primavera' and 'Birth of Venus'. Finally, after a break, you will reach Duomo square ready to admire the interior of the Cathedral. Once inside the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral, you will be immediately struck by the elegance of the spaces of the three naves. Enjoy the beauty of the splendid marble choir of Bandinelli, the complexities of the stained-glass windows by Donatello, Ghiberti, and Andrea del Castagno, and the clock by Paolo Uccello. You will be also surprised to be able to walk on a marvelous, tile mural-like “carpet” of polychrome marbles. Then, looking up, witness the immense precious interior of the Dome entirely frescoed by Vasari. Brunelleschi's famous Dome is the largest ever built in masonry fashion and the incomparable icon of Renaissance architecture.
IncludesLocal professional guide for both the museums and the Cathedral Museum skip-the-line entrance ticket Earphones inside the museums Direct and dedicated access to Florence Duomo
- Access to the Cathedral is allowed only if equipped with suitable clothing. It is forbidden entry with shorts, bare shoulders, sandals, hats, and sunglasses
- It is mandatory to arrive 30 minutes early at the Cathedral meeting point because, before the visit, after receiving the entrance ticket, it is mandatory to deposit all the objects required by the Regulations and the following types of bags at the cloakroom (Piazza Duomo, 38/r): Backpacks of any bulk or size and any bag designed to be worn on the back; Bags, suitcases, parcels, bags and containers in general that exceed the dimensions of 35cm x 30cm x 15cm: Any object which, in the unquestionable judgment of the staff in charge, may constitute a danger to other visitors or to the integrity and safety of the structure. Attention: baggage retrieval must take place at the end of the visit according to the scheduled time. In any case, the duration of the deposit cannot exceed the closing time of the cloakroom.