Florence and Chianti Wine Vintage Sidecar Tour1 Reviews
Explore the highlights of Florence before leaving the city for a ride to Chianti and for a boutique winery tasting and Tuscan lunch. No doubt, if you want to take pictures or make movies this is the best kind of tour.
- Enjoy a sidecar ride in Florence city center
- Visit enchanting Chianti hills
- Taste Tuscan wine and food at a boutique winery
- Take pictures while riding on a vintage sidecar
DescriptionIf you are a wine and food lover then this is the perfect tour for you. The first part of the tour takes place in Florence city center and you will have the chance to see the highlights of this beloved capital before leaving for the countryside. After a 45 minutes ride, you'll arrive in the Chianti region and meet one of the best organic, or biodynamic, winemakers in the area. You'll have the opportunity to visit the winery, the vineyards, the cellar before sitting down to taste a variety of the wines and enjoy an authentic Tuscan lunch. The 'motocarrozzetta' (sidecar) experience is the perfect choice if you want to take pictures of the most beautiful landscape in the world, the Chianti. Don’t worry, you can drink as much as you want, somebody else will be doing the driving for you.
IncludesLunch and tasting Chianti hills sightseeing Florence highlights Helemt and glasses Raincoat
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes. Perhaps even go vintage? Let us know if you have any dietary restrictions or food intolerance/allergy Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, a jacket in early spring and autumn
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability