Florence and Surroundings Vintage Fiat 500 Tour1 Reviews
This is your chance to drive one of these historic cars, loved by Italians for over half a century. Follow your tour leader through glorious Tuscan scenery with photo stops along the way and a chance to sample some delicious local food.
- Get behind the wheel of this iconic vehicle
- Take some great photos with you and your Fiat 500 with the wonderful backdrop of Florence
- Sit on a private terrace with stunning long views to the Tuscan hills, dotted with villas and castles.
DescriptionMeet your beautifully restored vintage Fiat 500 at its home in a Florence garage, once the stables and coach house of a Florentine Palazzo. You will also meet your tour leader who will introduce you to the secrets of driving a car from the 1960's. Once you are confident with your Fiat 500, the tour begins. Following the tour leader, and in constant radio contact, you'll drive through the streets of Florence and in a short time, leave the city streets behind. You will take the cypress tree-lined avenue to climb high above the city for some amazing views. The first stop is at one of the oldest churches in Florence. There's time for a quick visit inside and a chance to take some great photos with you and your Fiat 500 with the wonderful backdrop of Florence. Then you'll set off for a panoramic drive into the hills with a radio commentary, along narrow stone walled lanes, past historic villas and fields of olive trees, making short stops to take photos of the wonderful landscape. If you have been riding shotgun, now is your chance to swap places with the driver and have your turn at the wheel. Next, you'll have the chance to sit on a private terrace with stunning long views across the Tuscan hills, dotted with villas and castles. You can soak up the scenery and sample some excellent Tuscan cheeses and ham, with a taste of Chianti wine. After more photo opportunities, it's time to start back to Florence, taking the most scenic route back to the city.
IncludesRental of a restored Fiat 500 A fun and professional guide to lead the tour Two-way radio to stay in contact with the guide Tasting of typical local food and wine Third party insurance, driver insurance, fuel, taxes
- Participants must be able to drive with stick shift gears
- All drivers must present a valid driving licence
- Minimum age for drivers is 18 years
- Please note rear seats do not have safety belts fitted
- Tour is only in English
- Vegetarians can be catered for
- Each car will take a maximum of 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children 3-12 yrs (free of charge)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability