My Guide Website?
Florence Animal Art Treasure Hunt Family Tour6 Reviews
Go in search of animal art and sculptures on a family-focused 2-hour treasure hunt tour of Florence. Search the medieval streets of the city’s historic center looking for examples of animals hidden on monuments. Answer clues to win prizes!
- Go in search of animal art and images on the streets of Florence
- Take the whole family for 2 hours of fun and activities
- Discover animal art from the Medieval and Renaissance eras
- Answer clues to win prizes!
DescriptionEntertain the kids on a specially designed treasure hunt through Florence. Aimed at children aged 6-14, adults will enjoy it just as much! Along the way, learn about the city’s rich history via an intriguing quiz that reveals hidden animal art in unexpected quarters. Walk the streets to find animal images you might not otherwise notice. It’s an original way to discover something new about Florence. Discover the close link between Florence and animals, through imagery on many of the city’s monuments and buildings. Following a map and one of 2 itineraries (“Medieval” or “Renaissance”), answer clues to find the animals and win prizes.
IncludesPrize for the winners Self-guided tour Booklets (available in English and Italian)
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the start of your tour