My Guide Website?
Florence: Balloon Flight Over Tuscany151 Reviews
Glide over the gently rolling hills and vineyards of Tuscany on a hot air balloon flight across S. Casciano Val di Pesa. Experience the magic of flying, powered by wind and fire. Rise to an altitude of 2,000 feet and float with the breeze.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Float over the valleys and rolling hills of the San Casciano in Val di Pesa in Tuscany
- Glide with the wind on a hot air balloon flight
- See stunning vistas of hilltop castles and vineyards
- Celebrate your landing with a glass of sparkling champagne
DescriptionExperience the magical feeling of flying high above the cypress-studded hills and vineyards of Tuscany on a hot air balloon flight from Florence. The adventure begins as soon as you arrive at the take-off field, which is dependent on weather conditions and will be provided to you the day before your flight. Watch as the balloons are inflated and prepared before your eyes. Once the pilots have done their final checks and given you a briefing about flight safety, climb into the balloon basket and begin your float to altitudes of up to 2,000 feet (6,000 meters). Glide over valleys and castles, enjoying breathtaking panoramic views of the rolling scenery below. Each flight offers a different experience, as the balloons are directed by the breeze. Upon landing, enjoy a glass of sparkling champagne and a breakfast with local products before the transfer shuttle back to your take-off site.
Includes1-hour hot air balloon flight Glass of Champagne as a tradition of ballooning, and glass of water Insurance in accordance with the requirements of the IACO (International Civil Aviation Organization) Shuttle back to meeting point
- Please note: all passengers are insured in accordance with the requirements of the ICAO (International Civil Aviation Organization). Termed as VIP model, the balloons are compliant with the latest EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) criteria
- Children 0-6 years old are not permitted to fly for security reasons
- Balloon Team Italia reserve the right to cancel a flight if weather conditions are likely to create a risk in terms of flight security. If your flight is canceled by the team because of weather conditions, a full refund will be given. Alternatively, your booking will be transferred to another day, based on availability. The choice is yours
- You must be on the field at least 20 minutes before take-off. The exact field of take-off will be notified the day before the flight according to weather conditions. Take-off times can change according to the season and weather. Please ask for confirmation of take-off time the day before