My Guide Website?
Florence: Baptistery, Duomo Museum, Cathedral, & Bell Tower937 Reviews
Discover the religious center of Florence, the Duomo Complex, on a guided tour of the Baptistery, Cathedral, and Duomo Museum. After the guided tour, climb the splendid Giotto's Belltower on your own.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the interior of Florence's Cathedral, aka Duomo, with fast-track entry
- Admire Florence Baptistery classic architecture and Donatello's masterpiece
- Marvel at the Duomo Museum's original Lorenzo Ghiberti's Gates of Paradise
- Gaze in awe at Michelangelo's Pietà, a famous Renaissance marble sculpture
- Climb the Giotto's Bell Tower for views of Brunelleschi's dome from the top
DescriptionVisit Florence's religious center on a guided tour inside the Baptistery, Cathedral (Duomo), and the Opera del Duomo Museum. Enjoy a comprehensive guided visit to the interior of Florence Cathedral, one of the largest and most important churches in the world. Construction began in 1296 and ended only in 1436, with the creation of the magnificent dome by Filippo Brunelleschi. See the Baptistery, one of the oldest buildings in Florence, built in the Florentine Romanesque style. Then visit the Opera del Duomo Museum, a site that collects original masterpieces from the Duomo Complex. Among the most important works on display are the original Gates of Paradise by Ghiberti, and Michelangelo's Pietà Bandini. The museum also houses one of the largest collections of Donatello's work in the world. Finally, climb the three-storied Giotto's Belltower and admire the city skyline dominated by Brunelleschi's immense dome. (Climbing of Giotto's belltower is reserved at 12:45pm for participants to our morning tour and at 6:00pm for participants to our afternoon tour).
IncludesLicensed English-speaking tour guide Entry ticket to Baptistery Entry ticket to the Cathedral (Duomo) Entry ticket to Museo dell'Opera del Duomo Guided tour of St. John's Baptistery (interior) Guided tour and fast-track entry to Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral (interior) Guided tour of Opera del Duomo Museum Giotto's Belltower entry ticket with timed reservation Headsets if necessary
- The climbing of Giotto's belltower is scheduled for 12:45 PM for those taking part in the morning tour, and at 6:00 PM for those taking part in the afternoon tour