My Guide Website?
Florence: Boboli Garden Guided Tour61 Reviews
Discover the historical importance of Florence's Italian-style Boboli Gardens on a walking tour with entry tickets included. Taste local flavors with an optional Tuscan wine and appetizer tasting.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Take a guided tour of the Toyal Boboli Gardens in Florence
- Stroll through acres of gardens, trees, fountains and terraces with a knowledgeable guide
- Learn the history of the 16th-century gardens behind the Pitti Palace
DescriptionExplore Boboli Gardens on a walking tour with a local guide. Discover a green oasis in the center of Florence, designed by Niccolò Tribolo and later featured by Giorgio Vasari, Bartolomeo Ammannati, and Bernardo Buontalenti in the 16th century. Add a guided wine tasting to enrich your tour. The tour starts from the central Gate of Palazzo Pitti, where your guide will unveil the history of the Boboli Gardens and how it was designed while walking you towards the gardens. Take a scenic stroll through the open-air museum, full of fountains, temples, beautiful caves, sculptures (Michelangelo, Giambologna), and many more. Walk with your guide and admire its masterpieces like the Grotta Grande, the Amphitheater, the Viottolone and the Isolotto, the Knights Garden, and the Kaffehaus, and enjoy a spectacular view of Florence. Before the tour ends, don't forget to ask your guide for any additional questions you may have, and at the end of the tour, you can stay some time in the garden at your leisure. Optional Wine Tasting If you have a special love for all that is Italian, choose to add an optional Tuscan wine tasting guided by a wine expert. Following your tour, taste six different Tuscany wines paired with a platter of Tuscan appetizers.
IncludesBoboli Garden entry ticket Tour guide Radio system to hear the guide Wine tasting and appetizers (if option selected)
- The wine tasting is optional and needs to be chosen when booking. There are no other foods or drinks provided on the tour
- The tour is subject to favorable weather conditions as the gardens do not operate on days with heavy rain. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- The tour requires a minimum number of people to run.
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough people to meet the requirements. In such a case, you will be offered an alternative or a full refund