My Guide Website?
Florence: Brunelleschi's Dome Audio Guided Tour with Host
Visit Brunelleschi's Dome with skip-the-line tickets and climb the 463 steps up to the Cupola for panoramic views of Florence. Hear fascinating commentary from your audioguide and have a live guide to answer your questions.
- Skip the lines at the Dome and enjoy a guided tour
- Climb the 463 steps to reach the top of the Dome
- Admire impressive views of Florence from high above
DescriptionAvoid waiting in line for hours in Florence with skip-the-line tickets to Brunelleschi's Dome and Cupola on a walking tour. Get in-depth information about the dome of Santa Maria del Fiore, the symbol of the Florentine Renaissance culture, with an audio guide and a live tour guide. Skip the line and get straight in to see Brunelleschi's Dome. On your visit to the Dome’s interior, have the opportunity to see the many frescoes and stained-glass windows. Admire Zuccari and Giorgio Vasari's frescoes of the Last Judgment. Then, climb the 463 steps to reach the top of the Dome. Get professional pre-recorded audio commentary. Satisfy your curiosity by asking the tour guide any questions you may have about the artwork and architecture.
IncludesSkip the line tickets valid 72h Professional pre-recorded comments Live guide for questions
- Visitors will need to climb 463 steps
- No elevators are available
- The climb is not recommended for people suffering from heart problems, vertigo, or claustrophobia
- The times of access to the monuments are subject to change due to extraordinary events and depend on the Opera del Duomo schedule
- The tour could be canceled due to rain
- A dress code is in place. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered (both men and women). You risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements