My Guide Website?
Florence: Brunelleschi's Dome Climb and OPA Museum Tour
Explore Brunelleschi's Dome and the Opera Museum with unforgettable storytelling from your guide, and learn the secrets of the iconic building. Climb to the top and enjoy a panoramic view of Florence.
- Reach the top of the Dome by climbing 463 steps and enjoy a breathtaking view
- Admire the famous fresco by Zuccari and Vasari
- Learn the secrets behind the construction of this building
- Walk through the Opera Museum of the Dome and discover the history behind it
DescriptionExplore the Brunelleschi's Dome and the Opera museum of the Dome. Located in the heart of Florence, these buildings are the most important sign of Renaissance architecture. Get inside the Dome with a reserved entrance ticket and follow the guide through the 463 steps and reach the very top of the Cupola to have a 360° panoramic view of Florence. Admire the Last Judgment of Giorgio Vasari and learn the history behind this frescos. Get into the Opera Museum of the Dome and visit the Michelangelo's The Deposition, the Sculpture Gallery and the Hall of Paradise (a replica of the old Florence Cathedral facade). Stand in front of Ghiberti's Gate of Paradise and discover the secrets behind its commission.
IncludesLive Professional Guide Reserved entrance to the Dome Access to the Opera Museum of the Dome Access to the Baptistry Access to the Crypt Access to the Cathedral by the Crypt entrance Headsets
- You will climb 463 steps to reach the top of the Dome. There is no elevator. On days with severe bad weather, access to the dome may be denied for safety reasons. The meeting time is subject to change; You will receive a message or call from the activity provider if this is the case. During Sundays and religious celebrations the Cathedral is closed to visitors.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€79.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today