My Guide Website?
Florence: Brunello di Montalcino Small Group Full-Day Tour1 Reviews
Explore a top red wine-producing area in Tuscany, renowned internationally for its wine Brunello di Montalcino. Discover 2 family-run wineries, eat Tuscan food, and visit the medieval town of Pienza.
- Visit 2 family-run wineries
- Enjoy a Tuscan traditional lunch
- Discover the vineyards, the farms and wine cellars at 2 unique wine-producing es
- Taste the world-famous Brunello di Montalcino and other varieties from the area
DescriptionTake some time to enjoy a region rich in refined winemaking and cultural treasures alike. Escape the hustle and bustle of Florence and experience the heart of Tuscany by visiting the enchanting wine region of Montalcino. On this tour, you will come to understand why it is believed that Tuscany is not merely a place, it’s an experience. During the day trip, you will visit 2 family-run wineries. Taste not only the precious Brunello, but also a vast array of regional wines, such as Rosso di Montalcino. Take the chance of comparing different styles of winemaking, while enjoying 2 wine tastings at remarkable estates in the Montalcino wine area. In a medieval setting, you will enjoy a traditional Tuscan lunch, prepared with 0 km products and local delicacies. Explore a region renowned internationally for its Brunello di Montalcino, a red wine hard to forget due to its precious formula. Brunello di Montalcino is produced with a local Tuscan type of Sangiovese referred to as Brunello or Sangiovese Grosso, possessing Italy’s highest DOCG classification. Some also call it Prugnolo Gentile. Brunello di Montalcino wines are regarded as Italy’s Noble wines and the Montalcino wine area is renowned for the production of its red wines since the 15th century.
IncludesVisit of 2 boutique wineries Wine tastings 2-course lunch Transportation Certified sommelier/guide with you the entire day Shared tour
- The tour runs with a minimum of 3 people You must be at least 18 years old to participate in alcohol tastings Children must be accompanied by an adult If you have any special dietary requirements, please inform in advance