My Guide Website?
Florence: Cathedral & Brunelleschi's Dome Ticket & Audio App2268 Reviews
Explore Florence Duomo Complex with a 3-day pass and priority entry to Brunelleschi's Dome. Listen to an exclusive audio guide application and enjoy views of the city from the top of the Cathedral.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Livorno: Florence & Pisa Shore Excursion with Food Tasting
- Best of Tuscany Full-Day Scenic Tour from Florence
- From Florence: Chianti Guided Tour with Tuscan Wine Tasting
- From Florence: Parmesan, Balsamic Vinegar, & Prosciutto Tour
- Florence: Chianti Wineries Tour with Food and Wine Tasting
- Save time and skip the ticket-buyers line and the ticket-pickup line
- Let our Exclusive mobile Audio App marvel you about the Brunelleschi's Dome
- Enjoy a beautiful panorama over Florence and its surroundings
- Admire Zuccari and Giorgio Vasari's frescoes of the Last Judgment
DescriptionEmbark on an enriching three-day journey through Florence with our exclusive pass, granting access to the marvels of Brunelleschi's Dome, the ornate Baptistery, the majestic Cathedral, the Opera del Duomo Museum, and the iconic Giotto Bell Tower. Immerse yourself in the city's rich history, art, and architectural wonders as you explore these renowned landmarks, each offering a unique glimpse into Florence's cultural legacy and artistic mastery. Visitors can immerse themselves in the breathtaking views from the top of Brunelleschi's Dome and delve into the historical significance, all complemented by our audioguide crafted by passionate art historians. The day before your visit you'll receive a WhatsApp message with a reminder for the meeting point and the instructions to download our included Mobile Audio Application on your devices; don't forget to charge your phone and bring your earphones. On the day of the visit of the Brunelleschi's Dome, before the climb, if you do have a backpack, use the free luggage storage because you are not allowed inside with small or large bags. For the unforgettable climb to Brunelleschi's Dome, we kindly request visitors to adhere to their scheduled time and day as per their reservation to ensure a seamless and enjoyable experience. However, with the convenience of our three-day pass, the rest of the captivating complex—including the Baptistery, Cathedral, Opera del Duomo Museum, and Giotto Bell Tower—awaits exploration at your leisure within the 72-hour window, allowing for flexibility and ample time to savor each magnificent site. During your visit, please note that the Baptistery is undergoing restoration of its vault mosaics, providing an opportunity for visitors to witness the renowned Italian art of renovation, and showcasing the country's famous and fascinating restoration work.
IncludesBrunelleschi's Dome reserved tickets Florence Duomo Complex 3-day pass (Bell Tower, Museum of the Duomo, Santa Reparata Crypt and the Cathedral) Multilingual audio guide app for Brunelleschi's Dome Multilingual audio guide app for the Cathedral (if option is selected) On-site assistance by local staff
- Any kind of bag and backpack are NOT allowed
- You'll receive the mobile audio guide application in a WhatsApp message at least one day ahead. Please install it as soon as it arrives
- All visitors to the museum must go through the security check; at the busiest times, the line for the check takes approximately 10-15 minutes
- You will climb 463 steps to reach the top of the Duomo
- There is no elevator
- The 3-day pass is from the date you reserve when booking
- Visitors are advised that the Baptistery is undergoing restoration of the mosaics of the vault. From 7 May 2023, every first Sunday of the month the Baptistery will close at 2.00 pm.
- Opera del Duomo Museum: Access from Piazza del Duomo n. 9; the Museum is closed on the first Tuesday of each month.
- Santa Reparata: Access from the Cathedral “Porta Campanile” (south side, beside the Bell Tower).