My Guide Website?
Florence Cathedral, Crypt, Terrace Guided Tour & Dome climb19 Reviews
Visit Florence Cathedral with a local guide. See the crypt and discover a scenic spot on the Duomo Terrace with direct access to the famous Dome.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover the wonderful Florence Cathedral, led by a licensed English-speaking guide
- Admire the splendid marble choir of Bandinelli and the mysterious clock by Paolo Uccello
- Enjoy panoramic views of Florence from the Duomo's north terrace
- Climb up to the magnificent Dome, where you can enjoy a spectacular 360° view of Florence
- Visit the Crypt and discover the remains of the ancient Santa Reparata Cathedral
DescriptionThis exclusive tour begins with a guided visit of the interiors of the magnificent Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral and its panoramic north terrace (from September 18th to October 31st: the visit will include the south terrace). During the Guided Tour, those who wish to will have priority access to the famous Brunelleschi’s Dome. Avoiding the line, you will enter, accompanied by a licensed professional guide. Inside Santa Maria del Fiore, you will discover the superb works of art preserved there. Then, you will have the chance to go to one of the exclusive terraces of the Cathedral, where you can take in the magnificent scenery surrounding you, dominated by the amazing Brunelleschi Dome. At the end of the guided tour, you can continue your visit to the Opera del Duomo Museum, Giotto's Bell Tower, Crypt of Santa Reparata, and San Giovanni Baptistery on your own without any additional queues. Use your ticket to climb even higher up to the magnificent Dome to enjoy a spectacular 360° view of Florence. Please note that the order of the visit may change Only from September 18th to October 31st, 2023: the guided visit will include the climb up to the Dome
IncludesAssistance at the meeting point Advanced booking service Professional local guide at your side for the whole duration of the tour (including the climb up to the Dome - only from September 18th to October 31st, 2023) Climb up to the Terrace, with a view which allow the Guide to show you all the old city Monuments Climb up to the Dome through and exclusive passage directly from the Terrace Guide authorized by Opera Santa Maria del Fiore Priority access to the Dome Cathedral Terraces exclusive entrance 72-hour access to the other Duomo Complex Monuments Opera del Duomo Museum entrance ticket Giotto's Bell Tower entrance ticket San Giovanni Baptistery entrance ticket
- Access to the Cathedral is allowed only if guests are wearing suitable clothing: it is forbidden to enter with shorts, bare shoulders, sandals, hats, or sunglasses. Access to the Dome, the Campanile, and the Museum is not allowed with bulky bags and backpacks. The cloakroom is located at the ticket office of the Museum
- English tours are on Monday and Wednesday and Spanish tours are on Saturday
- TIcket Valid up to 72 hours
- Number of steps to reach the top of each monument: Terraces 153; Terraces and Brunelleschi's Dome: 153 and 310 from the Terraces; Giotto's Bell Tower 414
- This tour is not available for children 0-7 years old. Children from 8 to 17 years old must be accompanied by an adult •It is mandatory to arrive 30 minutes early at the meeting point because, before the visit, after receiving the entrance ticket, it is mandatory to deposit all the objects required by the Regulations and the following types of bags at the cloakroom (Piazza Duomo, 38/r)