My Guide Website?
Florence: Cathedral Tickets and Dome Climb Reserved Entrance154 Reviews
Admire the city skyline from 330 feet and save time with dedicated tickets to the dome and interior of the Cathedral of Florence. Enter the cupola and enjoy other areas at your own pace within 3 days.
- Soak in views of the skyline of Florence and the Tuscan countryside
- Get into the cathedral of Florence through a dedicated entrance
- Climb 463 steps to the cathedral dome, a Renaissance masterpiece
- Marvel at the technical genius of the construction of the Cupola
- Admire the marble floor and the world's largest frescoed surface
DescriptionExplore Florence's Cathedral with an entry pass to this iconic landmark. Visit the top of the Dome, and the Baptistry, Crypt, Bell Tower, and the Opera del Duomo Museum. Collect your entry ticket at the agency near the Ponte Vecchio or ask to receive a digitalized entry ticket and the audioguide on your phone. Enjoy your self-guided tour of the Cupola and Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore. Once you've arrived at the top feel as if you are taking a skywalk above the city. Marvel at the stunning views of the Tuscan countryside and Florence city center including Fiesole, the Chianti area, the central market, Santa Croce Church, the Synagogue, San Lorenzo Church, Palazzo Pitti, Ponte Vecchio, and more. You can also discover the fascinating interiors of the Cathedral, including the Baptistry and Crypt. Learn more about these treasured historic features of the Cathedral with your audio guide.
IncludesFast-track entry to the Cathedral and Crypt Reserved entry to Brunelleschi Dome (Cupola) at booked time 3-day open ticket (except for the Cupola) Audio guide (if option selected)
- You will need to climb 463 steps to reach the top of the Duomo; there is no elevator
- The entry to the dome has a specific time to get in. The ticket and security check process takes between 10 and 15 minutes, and no one can skip or avoid this step
- To enter the Cathedral, you have to get in through the Crypt entrance. This is a fast-track entrance, but could take up to 25-30 minutes due to crowds (as opposed to normal lines that take up to 2-3 hours)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€49.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today