My Guide Website?
Florence: Cinque Terre Private Day Tour
Experience an unforgettable adventure at Cinque Terre. You'll discover five villages suspended between sea and land, which have been designated by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
- Enjoy a scenic ride along the beautiful Italian coast
- Visit wonderful places upon the sea and take breathtaking pictures
- Explore a magnificent UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Choose between a pesto making class or wine tasting experience
DescriptionBoard the bus in Florence and drive to Manarola, after a short visit, you reach Vernazza by train, where you have 3 local experiences to choose from. The first option is a tasting of some local wines in a winery. The second option combines the wine tasting with a typical local lunch that consists of salami, cheese, Caponata Ligure, focaccia, and pesto. For dessert, you will be served sciacchetrà, a type of biscuit made from a liqueur. The third option offers a truly local experience of learning how to make 'Pesto alla Genovese'. After the lesson, tuck into your homemade pesto, combined with some local focaccia, cheese, olives, and wine. After your chosen experience, you will have some free time before taking a boat to Monterosso. Here you can go swimming in the sea or spend some time exploring the little village. The tour continues by train from Monterosso to Manarola, where you have some more leisure time to wander around. In Manarola, the bus will be waiting for you to bring you back to Florence.
IncludesBus tour with a multilingual guide Wi-Fi on the bus Train tickets Free time at the seaside Wine tasting, wine tasting with lunch or pesto making class with lunch (depending on option selected)
- You must wear an FFP2 type mask. No refund will be granted in the case of faulty
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present either proof of full vaccination or proof of a Covid-19 infection within the last 6 months. No refund will be granted in case of non-presentation of the document or case of a negative scan
- In the event of bad weather, the use of the boat cannot be guaranteed