My Guide Website?
Florence: City Tour with Climb to Piazzale Michelangelo8 Reviews
Get your walking shoes for an outstanding rooftop view of Florence - and a replica of the David.
- Enjoy an active walking tour and a rooftop view of Florence
- See replicas of Michelangelo's most famous works including the David
- Take in a panoramic view high above the city
- See the Basilica San Miniato al Monte and Cemetery of the Holy Doors
DescriptionEnjoy a walking tour which starts from the Ponte Vecchio and goes high above the city to the Piazzale Michelangelo. Take an active stroll through the city as you meet your professional guide and get ready to climb the hill. Head for the Piazzale Michelangelo, built in the nineteenth century as a tribute to the sculptor. The square features reproductions of his most important works, including the famous David. Take a look up close at the replica, without the stress or crowds of seeing the original. Continue your tour with a visit to the Basilica of San Miniato al Monte, and a stunning rooftop view of Florence. You'll also visit the Cemetery of the Holy Doors, a monumental graveyard.
IncludesHeadsets to hear the tour guide clearly
- This tour involves climbing a moderately steep staircase
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€46.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today