My Guide Website?
Florence Classics Private Walking Tour2 Reviews
See the sights of Florence that most interest you on a customized private tour. See Michelangelo’s statue of David at the Accademia and skip the lines to the Uffizi.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Florence:If youʻre booking your trip to Florence last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Discover Florence according to your interests on a tailor-made tour
- Skip the long lines to the Accademia or Uffizi Gallery
- Rub the nose of the boar fountain of the Porcellino to ensure you will return to Florence
- Marvel at Brunelleschi's huge dome at the Duomo
- See Michelangelo's statue of David
DescriptionExplore the iconic sights of Florence with a customizable half-day, full-day, or 2-day private sightseeing tour. Your guide will meet you in front of the monument of Manfredo Fanti at Piazza San Marco (half-day and full-day tours) or at your hotel (if the 2-day option is selected) and take you to the attractions that you want to see. See one of the most visited landmarks in Europe at the Duomo, known for its dome by Brunelleschi. See the octagonal baptistery on Piazza del Duomo, and see the slender Campanile by Giotto. Skip the long lines to the Accademia to see Michelangelo's masterpiece statue of David. Enjoy fast-track entry to the Uffizi Gallery, and admire works of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, and Leonardo da Vinci. Discover wonderful examples of Florentine architecture on Piazza Signoria, and stroll past some of the city's most iconic landmarks, such as the Porcellino bronze fountain of a boar that is said to bring luck if you place a coin in its jaws or rub its nose. Cross the River Arno via the Ponte Vecchio, and enjoy visiting the shops and admiring the lovely view.
IncludesPrivate tour Fully licensed local tour guide Skip-the-line entrance to monuments
- Please note that the Accademia, Uffizi Gallery, and Pitti Palace are closed on Mondays. For tours on a Monday, the Accademia will be replaced with the Bargello Museum or Villa Medici, while the Uffizi Gallery, and the Pitti Palace will be replaced with the Palazzo Vecchio Museum • Skip-the-line entrance to the Accademia is not guaranteed on the 1st Sunday of every month, as entrance is free for everyone on that day • Confirmation will be received via email or phone within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability • A moderate amount of walking is involved so comfortable shoes are recommended • Please be advised that skipping the line is not possible for the visit to the Duomo complex on day 2