Florence Classics Private Walking Tour2 Reviews
See the sights of Florence that most interest you on a customized private tour. See Michelangelo’s statue of David at the Accademia and skip the lines to the Uffizi.
- Discover Florence according to your interests on a tailor-made tour
- Skip the long lines to the Accademia or Uffizi Gallery
- Rub the nose of the boar fountain of the Porcellino to ensure you will return to Florence
- Marvel at Brunelleschi's huge dome at the Duomo
- See Michelangelo's statue of David
- Take time out at an al fresco café on Piazza Signoria
- Cross the River Arno by the Ponte Vecchio
- Admire works of art by Da Vinci, Botticelli, and other Italian masters
DescriptionExplore the iconic sights of Florence according to your own interests either on a full-day of half-day tailor-made sightseeing tour. A licensed guide will meet you at your hotel, or in front of the monument of Manfredo Fanti at Piazza San Marco, and take you to the attractions that you want to see. See one of the most visited landmarks in Europe at the Duomo, known for its dome by Brunelleschi. See the octagonal baptistery on Piazza del Duomo, and see the slender Campanile by Giotto. Skip the long lines to the Accademia to see Michelangelo's masterpiece statue of David. Enjoy fast track entry to the Uffizi Gallery, and admire works of art by Botticelli, Michelangelo, and Leonardo da Vinci. Discover wonderful examples of Florentine architecture on Piazza Signoria, and stroll past some of the city's most iconic landmarks, such as the Porcellino bronze fountain of a boar that is said to bring luck if you place a coin in its jaws or rub its nose. Cross the River Arno via the Ponte Vecchio, and enjoy visiting the shops and admiring the lovely view.
IncludesFully licensed guide Skip-the-line entrance to monuments All entrance/reservation fees Transportation Lunch
- Please note that the Accademia, Uffizi Gallery and Pitti Palace are closed on Mondays. For tours on a Monday, the Accademia will be replaced with the Bargello Museum or Villa Medici, while the Uffizi Gallery and the Pitti Palace will be replaces with the Palazzo Vecchio Museum • Skip-the-line entrance to the Accademia is not guaranteed on the 1st Sunday of every month, as the entrance is free for everyone • Please note that confirmation will be received via email or phone within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability • A moderate amount of walking is involved so comfortable shoes are recommended • Please be advised that skipping line is not applicable for the visit to the Duomo complex on day 2
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability