Florence Cultural Tour & Skip-the-Line Uffizi Gallery21 Reviews
Experience remarkable views and be part of history as you soak up the culture of this spectacular city. Stroll the streets from Piazza S.Croce to Piazza Signoria, admire stunning architecture and view true Renaissance masterpieces.
- Guided tour of Florence, witness exclusive views of this beautiful city
- Visit Renaissance masterpieces at Uffizi Gallery
- See the famous sights of Basilica di Santa Croce and its Historic Square
DescriptionSee it all in the space of an afternoon as you embark on a journey filled with stunning architecture, and truly amazing views. Experience sight seeing at its best while being thrown into the buzzing social scene of this eclectic city. The tour will take you to the famous Lungarni to reach the unique sights of the Basilica di Santa Croce and its Historic Square. This Franciscan church is actually one of the best achievements of Italian Gothic style, and is also known as the Temple of Italian Glories, as it's the final resting place of such Italian artists as Michelangelo, Galileo Galilei and Niccolò Machiavelli. A walk from here to Piazza Signoria will let you experience the eclectic hustle and bustle of the city's social life, and will finally bring you to the complete admiration of the stunning Palazzo Vecchio. The architecture here is overwhelming, and you will also find the famous statues of Loggia dei Lanzi here. The tour will finish inside the Uffizi Gallery. Skip the long lines with your guide and revel in admiration at the Renaissance masterpieces of the genius work of artists such as: Leonardo, Giotto and Michelangelo to name a few. Experience Florence in all its glory on this remarkable day-tour.
IncludesProfessional guide Guided walking tour Skip-the-line Uffizi Gallery ticket Headphones to hear the guide (larger groups) Tips Drop off at your hotel
- ● Please note that with your skip-the-line ticket to the Uffizi Gallery you will skip the queue for reserved tickets but might have to stand in line for the security check
- Please note, the English and Spanish-speaking tours are always guaranteed. However, the Italian, French, and German tours require a minimum of 2 participants to operate
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability