My Guide Website?
Florence: David and Accademia Gallery Private Guided Tour
Admire world-famous masterpieces at the second most visited museum in Florence, the Accademia Gallery. With a private guide, learn about iconic artworks including Michelangelo’s David, an emblem of the Renaissance period and Italy itself.
- Enjoy a private, guided tour at the Accademia Gallery with priority access
- Admire the world-famous Renaissance statue of David
- Listen to fascinating insight about David, and his creator, Michelangelo
- Spend free time exploring the museum at your own pace at the end of the tour
DescriptionMeet your friendly guide at the local partner's office then head towards the Accademia Gallery. Enjoy priority access entry, then begin your private, guided tour of Florence’s second most visited museum. The gallery is home to the largest collection of sculptures by Michelangelo, including the iconic sculpture of David. Standing at 520 centimeters tall, this impressive marble sculpture is an emblem of the Renaissance period. From your knowledgeable guide, learn about this world-famous statue as well as the life of Michelangelo himself. At the end of your guided tour, enjoy free time to explore the gallery at your own pace and marvel at the vast array of collections housed here.
IncludesFast track entry ticket Reservation fees Professional, private tour guide Radio headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups of 5 or more) Hotel pickup or drop-off Food or drinks Gratuities for the guide
- • This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- You will have to wait in the security check line, which can be busy on some days
- At the end of the tour, return your headsets to the guide then explore on your own
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now