Florence Day Trip from Rome with Lunch
Discover the “Cradle of the Renaissance” at your own pace on an 8-hour trip from Rome, with round-trip transfers by air-conditioned coach. Explore the city independently, or take a guided tour to see Ponte Vecchio, Duomo and more.
- Explore the 'Cradle of the Renaissance' on a full-day tour to Florence
- See art and architecture by Michelangelo and other Renaissance masters
- Cross the covered Ponte Vecchio for stunning views of the Arno River
- Admire Renaissance sculptures in Piazza della Signoria
- Discover some of the leather shops of Florence
- Marvel at the dome of Santa Maria del Fiore and Giotto's Belltower
DescriptionExplore the birthplace of the Italian Renaissance and one of the most romantic cities in Europe on a full-day trip to Florence, driving across Italy to walk along medieval streets and admire art and architecture by Michelangelo, Brunelleschi and more. Relax on the transfer from Rome. Upon arrival you are free to explore to see sights such as the impressive Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, topped by Brunelleschi's majestic dome. Go to Piazza della Signoria to see Renaissance sculptures in the square, including a copy of Michelangelo's “David” in the courtyards of Palazzo della Signoria and the Uffizi Gallery. Stroll along the banks of the Arno River, crossing the covered Ponte Vecchio for some of the best views of Florence. Florence is also a great city for shopping, and there will be plenty of time to discover leather markets and stores selling Italian and international goods. Providing comfortable air-conditioned transfers by 8-seat minivan, the tour allows the flexibility to explore at your own pace, or join a guided tour for an additional fee.
IncludesLunch Tour escort / guide Hotel pick-up and drop-off (hotel inside the Aurelian walls) Small-group tour Round-trip shared transfer Optional gratuity Food and drinks Entrance tickets
- Please note that the trip from Rome to Florence takes about 3 hours. You will board the shuttle for your return journey at 15:30 • Please wear comfortable walking shoes, and bring a bottle of water, umbrella and/or jumper, camera, and money for additional costs • No refund will be given for cancellations made less than 48 hours prior to departure
- Pickup is only provided for hotels located in the center of Rome. It is important to communicate as soon as possible the name and address of the hotel where you are staying
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY