My Guide Website?
Florence: Dome Climb, Museum and Baptistry Small-Group Tour717 Reviews
See Florence without being herded in a large group. Join a guided tour designed for the selective traveler to explore the city with a personalized touch.
- Admire the most important artworks preserved inside the Cathedral Museum
- Learn about the incredible history of Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral
- Climb up to the top of Brunelleschi’s Dome
- Explore the outside of the Duomo complex with a guide in a small group setting
- See 16th century frescoes inside the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral
DescriptionJoin in on this exciting adventure discovering the Duomo, the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral complex. Your expert local guide will share with you the stories, legends, and secrets behind this incredible architectural monument. The tour then culminates with an extraordinary view from atop one of the largest Domes in the world. As you climb up the famous 463 steps, enjoy stunning views of the Cathedral interior and 16th-century frescoes. The small group setting of 12 people or less allows for the guides to provide you with a more personalized tour that will allow you to better understand Florence. Learn more and get the most out of your experience in a small group.
IncludesGuided tour Entrance tickets to dome Entrance ticket to baptistery Entrance tickets to museum 72-hour valid bell tower and Cathedral crypt entrance tickets without tour guide Radios and headsets to properly hear the tour guide
- • You will have to climb 463 steps to reach the top of the Duomo, there is no elevator
- Please note that you must come with your knees and shoulders covered
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFrom€74.99Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today