My Guide Website?
Florence Duomo 2-Hour Monumental Tour128 Reviews
Visit the Baptistery, Cathedral and Bell Tower at Florence's Duomo complex, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take in panoramic views from the Dome.
- See the Baptistery of Saint John from the exterior
- Experience the interior of the Cathedral with a professional guide
- Climb up Giotto's Bell Tower and Brunelleschi's Dome
DescriptionThe 2-hour tour begins in front of the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, at the religious heart of Florence. Learn about the Baptistery of Saint John, as you see it from outside with its famous Gates of Paradise. Head inside the cathedral to admire the mosaic decorations. See the Crypt of Santa Reparata, and the original Cathedral of Florence. Visit the Opera del Duomo Museum, home to spectacular works of art including the original Gates of Paradise, Donatello's Maria Maddalena and Michelangelo's Pieta. After the guided portion of the tour, climb the 414 steps up Giotto's Bell Tower or the 463 steps to Brunelleschi's Dome, to enjoy the best views of the city of Florence.
IncludesProfessional tour guide Entrance ticket
- Please dress properly to enter the cathedral
- Visiting Giotto's Bell Tower and Brunelleschi's Dome requires the climbing 414 and 463 steps, respectively
- The tour may be conducted in 2 languages
- For safety reasons dictated by the direction of the Duomo Complex Museum, priority access to the cathedral is temporarily not available. This may mean a few minutes' wait to visit the inside of the cathedral
- Interst in visiting the Dome should be indicated at the time of booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now