My Guide Website?
Florence: Duomo and Brunelleschi's Dome Small Group Tour46 Reviews
Discover the Duomo of Florence with an experienced guide. Climb Brunelleschi's Dome and benefit from priority access to the Museum and Baptistery with a 72-hour ticket.
- Benefit from exclusive access to the Cathedral with Brunelleschi's Pass
- Explore the Duomo Museum and learn about Renaissance masterpieces
- Climb Brunelleschi's dome and get unparalleled views of the city
- Get priority access to the Baptistery and take a look at the Gates of Paradise
- Enjoy the most famous architectural masterpieces of Florence's religious center
DescriptionExplore the culture and architecture of Florence with pre-reserved tickets, visiting the highlights of the famous Cathedral Complex in one tour. Save precious vacation time with a priority entrance to the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, the Baptistery of St. John, and climb the top of Brunelleschi's Dome. Focus on the historical and cultural significance of the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore and its complementary structures. Get priority admission to the octagonal Baptistery of St. John, renowned for its ceiling decorated with golden mosaics and its gleaming bronze doors known as the Gates of Paradise. Gaze at the relief work on the detailed panels. You might be surprised to learn that these are not the original bronze doors–the authentic East Doors are currently on display in the Museum. Continue to the Duomo Museum to see the original doors, masterpieces like Donatello’s sculptures, and Michelangelo’s Pietà. The last stop is Brunelleschi’s Dome. Climb up the famous cupola with a priority access ticket. Admire the wonderful frescoes of the Last Judgment by Giorgio Vasari and Federico Zuccari, still among the largest in the world. Enjoy fascinating views of Tuscany and Florence as you soak up the best experience in the city. Your Brunelleschi Pass is valid for 72-hour allowing you to enjoy all elements of the Duomo Complex.
IncludesPre-reserved tickets for the Cupola climb with separate entry Pre-reserved tickets for the Duomo Museum Pre-reserved tickets for the Baptistery Art historian guide Small group or private walking tour (depending on the option booked) 72-hour Brunelleschi pass
- There is a climb of 463 steps to reach the dome and there is no elevator
- Unannounced renovation work is often done during the off season
- The Baptistery will be closed to visitors due to restoration work from the 17th of October to the 18th of December, 2022