Florence: Duomo Guided Tour with Direct and Dedicated Access34 Reviews
Enter the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral with direct and dedicated access. Marvel at the wonderful artistic treasures inside one of the most beautiful cathedrals in the world with an official guide.
- Take advantage of direct and dedicated access to the stunning Santi Maria del Fiore Cathedral
- Discover artistic treasures by the most famous Renaissance artists inside the breathtaking Duomo
- Get the most out of your experience with an official guide
- Marvel at the immense precious interior of the Dome entirely frescoed by Vasari
- Enjoy special included admission to the magical Museo della Misericordia
DescriptionMake the most of direct and dedicated access to the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral and explore the inestimable artistic treasures within with a professional guide. Visit the nearby Museo della Misericordia after with an included entrance ticket. Upon entrance to the cathedral, be struck immediately by the elegance of the 3 naves. Following the lead of your official guide, admire the beauty of the splendid marble choir of Bandinelli, the singular and mysterious clock by Paolo Uccello, and the complexity of the precious stained-glass windows worked by Donatello, Ghiberti, and Andrea del Castagno. Walk on a marvelous carpet of polychrome marbles, then, looking up, marvel at Brunelleschi's famous Dome, the largest ever-built in masonry and the incomparable icon of Renaissance architecture. Appreciate the immense precious interior of the Dome entirely frescoed by Vasari before concluding your cathedral tour. After, spend your free time visiting the Museo della Misericordia on Piazza del Duomo, next to the cathedral. Enjoy a magical place off the beaten track where you can admire works by Santi di Tito, Benedetto da Maiano, Sano di Pietro, Bachiacca, Sogliani, G. Battista Naldini and many other important artists. Upgrade your tour to include lunch, by picking the Tour with Lunch option. End your wonderful experience in the best way with a 3-course Tuscan lunch in a historic restaurant in the heart of the characteristic Medicean district, close to the Duomo square.
IncludesDirect and dedicated access to Florence Cathedral Professional and official Florence Duomo guide An app-guide to explore the Duomo Complex Monuments from the outside
- Entrance to the cathedral is dependent upon suitable clothing; shorts, bare shoulders, sandals, hats, and sunglasses are not permitted
- Please be at the meeting point 20 minutes before the tour starts
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY