Florence: Duomo Small Group Tour with Dome Climb1 Reviews
See Florence with a guide without being herded around in a large, impersonal group. Explore the city with a small group and enjoy a more personalized experience. Climb to the top of the famous Brunelleschi's Dome.
- Explore the Duomo complex with a guide in a small group
- Admire masterworks by Michelangelo, Donatello, and Ghiberti in the Cathedral Museum
- Discover the incredible history of Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral
- Climb up to the top of Brunelleschi’s Dome
- Enjoy a typical Florentine gelato
DescriptionJoin in on an exciting adventure and discover the Duomo and the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral complex. Your expert local guide will share with you the stories, legends, and secrets behind this incredible architectural monument with a small group of up to 10 people. Admire the most important artworks preserved inside the Cathedral Museum, such as Lorenzo Ghiberti’s Gates of Paradise and Michelangelo’s Pietà, on a guided tour of the collection. Then, enjoy a taste of typical Florentine gelato as you stroll around the square and its monuments, among them the stunning façade of the Duomo. The tour then culminates with an extraordinary view from atop one of the largest domes in the world. As you climb up the famous 463 steps, enjoy stunning views of the Cathedral interior and 16th-century frescoes. The small group setting allows for your guide to provide you with a more personalized tour, helping you to better understand Florence as a whole. In a small group, you will learn more and get the most out of your experience.
IncludesExpert guide Ticket and reservation to climb the Dome Radios and headsets to properly hear the tour guide Typical Florentine ice cream tasting of two flavors Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Modest clothing is required to enter places of worship; visitors wearing shorts or bare shoulders will be denied access; hats and sunglasses will need to be removed You will be required to climb 463 on the tour; there are no lifts or elevators Large bags and backpacks are prohibited inside the Duomo and will need to be left at the cloakroom
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability